Focus Eco Center organization initiated direct food-sales system you can buy fruits and vegetables from the surrounding villages of Targu-Mures:
- You contribute to help the smallholders who use environmentally friendly methods.
- You get good quality food, which is fresh also.
- You support the survival of the valuable ecological and cultural landscape.
- You can reduce the contamination caused by the long-term transportation.
What exactly is direct-sales?
Direct sales means that you sell everything in person outside of the premises. It’s personal sale, because the distributor and costumer meet each-other while promoting and handing over the goods.
It is sales outside the premises because the familiarizing of the goods and services with the customer is happening in his/her house or workplace, sometimes even at an organized exhibition.
The direct sales between distributors and costumers are based on trust. Thanks to these direct-sales systems the distributors can sell their products faster and easily, also, everything the costumer gets is fresh and good quality.
Different types of marketing can synchronize the services of good quality with the needs of the costumers.
Why is it good for the costumer?
- Because everything they get this way is fresher
- Because they get to know the distributor, who takes care and pays attention to his/her products
- Because in this way they are able to help the smallholders, friends, neighbours and family with their money
- Because at the same price or even cheaper they get better quality and way fresher goods