The Focus Eco Center organised this year 10 practical trainings on sustainable development and SDGs at the „Environmental Education and Information centre” from Adrianu Mic. Were elaborated three themes linked to three SDGs:
-SDG 6, Clean water and sanitation,
-SDG 11, Sustainable cities and communities and
-SDG 12, Responsible consumption and production.
The practical training started with a discussion about the individual and collective goals and were presented the global goals elaborated by the UNO, the SDGs. Were realised simulations of different development scenario’s on the existing models from the centre and the problems linked to the climate changes. After that was organised a field trip to the nature and were experimented the links between food production and ecosystem services and water resources and ecosystem services. The program was ended with a common preparation of food and with a discussion about food production and climate change.
The participant schools on the practical training:
- Art High school, Tg. Mures
- Szasz Adalbert Sport school, Tg. Mures
- Toldalagi Milahy gymnasium, Corunca
- Mihai Eminescu Pedagogical High school, Tg. Mures
- Tudor Valdimirescu gymnasium, Tg. Mures
- Kadar Marton gymnasium, Panet
- Szentivani Mihaly gymnasium, Galesti
- Gymnasium, Acatari
- Deak Farkas gymnasium, Miercurea Nirajului
- Gymnasium, Vargata